Mental maths games have been added week beginning 8th June:
- “Fraction Matcher Game” Work your way through the two sections, Fractions and Mixed Numbers. These games are differentiated with 8 different levels. Level 1 is easiest and Level 8 the most difficult.
- “Three Dart Checkout” Can you reach the checkout number target by throwing only 3 darts. Be careful though, you can only succeed by throwing a double or bullseye on your last throw.
- “Sum Sense Game” (cover the 4 rules) Pick any of the 4 areas- Addition, subtraction, multiplication or division. Enjoy lots of different challenges.
Mental Maths games for week beginning 15th June:
- Top Marks - Daily 10/ Tables grids one per day.
- "Place Value Charts” – Test your knowledge of place value by partitioning the numbers to make your target number. Choose a suitable level.
- “Multiple Wipeout” – Pop the balloons which are multiples of your selected number.
- “Tortoise & the Hare” – Revision of fractions/percentages of amounts.