There are people in our community and around the world that are working so hard to help us, and others, during lock-down. Let's thank them, and show our gratitude!
- Think of people who are helping us, and others, during lock-down. Some people to consider : Doctors, nurses, paramedics, care-workers, firefighters, police officers, food service workers, postal workers, lorry drivers...the list is endless!!!!!
- Pick one group that you would like to make a thank you note, card or poster for. You may even have a family member, friend or neighbour who is in one of those groups!
- Create your thank you note, card or poster to show your gratitude to them.
- Ask an adult to take a photograph of you with your creation and e-mail it to me on email@example.com
- Ask an adult to help you deliver or post your card once lock-down is over and it is safe to do so.