I hope you all had a wonderful long weekend and enjoyed that extra day off school on Monday. All of your learning activities have been uploaded in the Home Learning Packs section of our class page. Just a little update on a few things:
1. Last week our class read for a total of 8 hours and 12 minutes on MyOn - well done all of you who logged on and were reading lots and lots. See if we can beat that for next week!
2. Don't forget to check out Active Learn for updated activities related to your Maths learning this week.
3. There's a new online resource called AAA Spelling for you to practice your spellings. There are more details in the Spellings section of Home Learning.
4. Last week I received some lovely photos of some of our class with their Minibeasts arts and crafts (check these out in the P4 Photos section). If anyone else has any, I would love to see them - email me at email@example.com
5. A competition that you might want to check out. National Book Tokens are asking you to design a book token. Click on the link below for more information.
6. Some challenges below - check out the STEM activities below that you might want to try at home. Don't forget to send me some pictures
Hope you are all well P4. I miss you all and look forward to seeing you soon!